THE FATHER OF CANNABINOIDS
Enecta Premium CBG Oil is actually available with a 500 mg concentration (G 500).
Sometimes referred to as the ’stem cell‘ or ‚parent‘ of other phyto-cannabinoids, CBG is a compound of the Cannabis plant. Extracted directly from our proprietary Cannabis Sativa L. strains, Enecta CBG oil is produced and tested in specialized laboratories for safety and purity under strict GMP certified processes and is free of synthetic ingredients.
Discovered back in the 1960’s, CBG works together with other cannabinoids, like THC and CBD, to provide synergy and balance. Preclinical studies have discovered that CBG has anti-inflammatory effects and has been found to be useful in the treatment of glaucoma because it can increase the fluid drainage from the eyes while reducing eye pressure.
Many other are the studied benefits of CBG:
● Analgesic (relieves pain)
● Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
● Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
● Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
● Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
● Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
● Antidepressant (raises mood).
● Bone stimulant (foster bone growth).
● Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
● Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).
The oil can be taken orally, by ingestion or by sublingual intake. Alternatively, it can also be used topically. You can easily increase or decrease your dosage by using the dropper.
Ingredients (10ml pack):
Hemp Seed Oil (containing Omega3, Omega6, Flavonoids)
Hemp Extract (of which 500 mg CBG)
Natural Tocopherols (α, β, γ – E306)