CBG IN ITS PUREST FORM
Sometimes referred to as the ’stem cell‘ or ‚parent‘ of other phyto-cannabinoids, CBG is a compound of the Cannabis plant. Extracted directly from our proprietary Cannabis Sativa L. strains, Enecta CBG oil is produced and tested in specialized laboratories for safety and purity under strict GMP certified processes and is free of synthetic ingredients.
Discovered back in the 1960’s, CBG works together with other cannabinoids, like THC and CBD, to provide synergy and balance. Preclinical studies have discovered that CBG has anti-inflammatory effects and has been found to be useful in the treatment of glaucoma because it can increase the fluid drainage from the eyes while reducing eye pressure.
Many other are the studied benefits of CBG:
● Analgesic (relieves pain)
● Antibacterial (slows bacteria growth).
● Anti-convulsive (reduces seizures and convulsions).
● Anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation).
● Anti-insomnia (aids sleep).
● Anti-proliferative (inhibits cancer cell growth).
● Antidepressant (raises mood).
● Bone stimulant (foster bone growth).
● Brain cell stimulant (promotes neuron growth).
● Appetite stimulant (increases appetite).
To enjoy the benefits of our Cannabigerol Crystals, you can vaporize a small quantity (around 50mg /like a rice grain) of Crystals or add them to your weed or edibles. The ideal temperature for the release of CBG as a vapour is 160 to 190 degrees centigrade.
0.5 gr. Cannabis Sativa L. extract: 99% Pure CBG (Cannabigerol), 1% Cannabis terpenes.